- Business (managers, leaders, entrepreneurs)
- Marriage (couples, newlyweds)
- Parenting (grandparents, uncles, aunts, foster parents)
- Sales (prospecting and closing sales)
The most economical and functional space you can share with another human is "emotional intimacy." This may sound uncomfortable until you understand its meaning. Intimacy is that space you share with another person where complete trust and respect exist.
Seminars and motivational speakers primarily treat the symptoms and rarely address the root causes of corporate or personal maladies. If your team needs motivating, you need more than a pep rally. Short-term fixes treat the symptoms. The only real fix is to remove the problem. That is called healing.
The difference between treating and healing is that the former prescribes stress pills for high blood pressure while the latter expands the awareness and skills of the person so that he completely replaces the cause of the problem.
You cannot change behavior by discussing behavior or personality traits. The highest probability for behavior modification is through an understanding of the principles driving the behavior. An expansion of awareness must be taught (knowledge) and then practiced (skills).
Coaching only works when the individual or company wants to change. Trying harder only produces frustration and it rarely produces the desired results. Trying different is learning a new skill set and practicing it.
For more information on the 4 areas of coaching go to:
1. Currency of Trust. This is a focus on organizational behavior and training. This is for managers, leaders, support personnel, engineers, accountants, receptionists, personal assistants, clerks, and sales. This coaching is conducted through public workshops and on a consulting basis. For more information on consulting, please call. Workshop dates are on the website.
2. Trust In Marriage. This is couples coaching, not couples counseling. Coaching focuses your view through the front window versus the rear-view mirror. This isn't a rant session about what's wrong with your spouse. That doesn't work. Ladies, if you want to change, give your husband something to talk and change about, get a coach.
3. Trust In Parenting. If your children keep you up at night worrying about them or you want to give them the highest probability of success in school and beyond, learn the skills of the masters. You are not born with parenting skills. Such skills are learned and practiced.
4. High Probability Selling. The ultimate in sales training. You will learn prospecting and selling as two component parts that build and support each other. This is the polar opposite approach to conventional sales training. Click here for their blog.